Many businesses in our area have large buildings with expansive, flat roof space that they could be using to generate clean, inexpensive solar energy. Even smaller roofs can be used for solar arrays which can eliminate portions of your electricity bill each month. Right now is the best time to invest solar for your business because between tax credits and depreciation, you may be able to ‘write off’ up to 50% of the cost of the system. These credits will not last forever though, so if you’re considering going solar, don’t wait.
We’ve been very pleased with the installation by A1A Solar. Peter Wilking and his entire crew were professional and easy to work with. They coordinated with the outside electrical contractor, and the performance of the end product continues to meet our expectations. The entire project was completed on time and on budget. A1A Solar has done a great job prior to, during, and after the installation. — Bob Lustenader, owner Lake Industries, Inc., A1A Customer
Some of the benefits of commercial solar can include:
- Reduced electricity bills
- Hedge against rising energy costs
- Investment Tax Credits, Depreciation
- 80 percent property tax abatement for non-residential renewable energy property
- Public Relations, Meet Sustainability Initiatives.
- Operating Leases available for improved cashflow