Weather any storm outage with a reliable battery solution
A solar photovoltaic (PV) system plus a lithium-ion battery backup bank plus an optional generator gives your family off-grid security when accidents, blackouts and natural disasters strike.
Battery systems provide improved energy security, and a custom design and installation meets your needs by providing the ideal power system. Now, new and existing PV customers can continue using their solar and wind-powered systems and keep the lights on when the grid goes down.
Florida consumers can now benefit from the sonnenBatterie, a smart and reliable energy storage system. The sonnenBatterie goes beyond backup power – it maximizes your solar use every day, thus saving you money and amplifying your investment in clean energy.
Benefits of the sonnenBatterie[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HIIkOBo4t4″ align=”right”/]
- Keeps solar modules producing power despite loss of grid power
- No annual maintenance
- Lasts 20 years
- No ventilation required
- Clean, all-in-one design
- Monitors energy usage
SonnenBatterie options include:
- Eco – The sonnenBatterie eco is an energy storage solution that utilizes intelligent energy management software. It is available in a variety of storage capacities and configurations, allowing for extensibility and expansion. It features a continuous output of 3,000–8,000 W with a usable capacity of 4–16 kWh (in 2-kWh increments).
- Pro – This is the new standard for reliable peak shaving for hotels, restaurants and office buildings of any size. The modular design makes it easy to size the system for any facility. This design features output with a peak of 30 kW (repeatable to 90 kW) and weighs approximately 370 lbs.
- Dimensions WxHxD: 28x55x25 inches
- Maximum efficiency of inverter: 96%
- Ambient temperatures: 41–95° F
- Enclosure rating: NEMA 12 AC
“When the grid went down for four days, the sonnenBatterie eco 10 system in combination with my 10 kw solar panel system kept my power running and helped us comfortably weather Hurricane Hermine.” – Jim McBrayer